Salt Lake Utah Brave Boudoir Babe Photography Experience
Gorgeous blue outfits, a fun mixture of dark and moody + bright boudoir photos…it was a perfect salt lake boudoir session!
Make sure to scroll down all the way…the last photo is the image she chose to print on the front of her Sexy Magazine!
Brave Boudoir Babe Photo Gallery
Please complete this form to inquire about availability and pricing.
Preparing for your boudoir shoot
The thought of having a boudoir session in Salt Lake City Utah may feel intimating for some, but with the right preparation it can be a fun and empowering experience. Here are a few tips to help you prepare:
1. Talk to me before the shoot about what you’re comfortable with. Do you want to keep your session completely private, are you looking for more bright and airy boudoir pictures or are you looking for darker moody boudoir?
2. Plan your outfits ahead of time. You want to feel confident and sexy in your outfit, so take some time to find something that makes you feel good. I share a bunch of tips on this in my prep guide that you’ll get after you book!
3. Get plenty of rest leading up to your session. You’ll want to look and feel your best!
4. Make sure to arrive relaxed and ready to have fun. The more comfortable you are, the better the photos will turn out.
5. Drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your session – you don’t want dehydration or hunger to ruin your day! I’ll provide snacks so you don’t have to worry about bringing any food.
Difference in a boudoir and glamour photo shoot
When it comes to boudoir and glamour photo shoots, there is a big difference between the two. A boudoir shoot typically focuses on capturing the natural beauty of the person being photographed, while a glamour shoot often involves more makeup and props.
Boudoir photo shoots are typically more intimate and personal, while glamour photo shoots can be more flashy and dramatic. Ultimately, it comes down to what you want from your photo shoot. If you want to feel sexy and confident, go for a boudoir shoot. If you want to feel like a glamorous Hollywood star, let me know in our consultation and we can include some of that!
Confidence with boudoir
boudoir photography is all about feeling sexy and confident. And if you’re feeling shy or uncomfortable, that’s completely normal. But remember-the whole point of boudoir is to push yourself out of your comfort zone and try something new. So how can you boost your confidence and build self worth? Here are a few tips:
1. Believe in yourself. This is probably the most important step in the process. If you don’t believe in yourself, then it’ll be hard to build self worth. So start by believing in yourself and your abilities.
2. Set some goals. When you have goals in mind, it’s easier to push yourself forward. So set some goals for yourself and work towards them!
3. Don’t be afraid to fail. We all make mistakes, but that doesn’t mean we have to beat ourselves up over them. In fact, failure can be a great learning experience! So don’t be afraid to try new things and make mistakes along the way.
4. Be positive! This is probably the most important tip of all. When you approach boudoir with a positive attitude, you’re more likely to enjoy the experience and push yourself